A simplified soap recipe that’s perfect for children to help with! Be creative and try using other combinations of dried fruits, plants, and essential oils! Have fun!
– 14 oz Shea Butter Soap base
– 3 tablespoons dried Grapefruit zest
– 3 tablespoons Poppy Seeds
– 1/8 cup fresh Grapefruit Juice
– 2 drops of Stress Away Essential Oil [or oil of choice]
– a plastic bowl [I used a measuring cup with spout, bought at the Dollar Store.]
– soap molds
Step 3: Once the soap base is melted, add the grapefruit zest, essential oil, and poppy seeds. Stir thoroughly.
Step 4: Pour the soap into soap molds and let them harden at room temperature. Let sit at least 4 hours until completely hardened.